|Hayate no Gotoku! 2|
Hayate no Gotoku! Manga Volume 2 was released on June 16th, 2005.
New Characters Introduced
- Shiori Makimura - Chp 1 (#10)
- Sakuya Aizawa - Chp 2 (#11)
- Mikado Sanzenin - Chp 4 (#13)
- Gilbert Kent - Chp 4 (#13)
- Isumi Saginomiya - Chp 7 (#16)
- Saki Kijima - Chp 11 (#20)
- Wataru Tachibana - Chp 11 (#20)
- Chapter 1 (#10) In the Wee Hours of a Full Moon Night, Roasting, Smashing and Grinding Them to Powder
- Chapter 2 (#11) The Mystery of Men Playing Shogi All the time at the Foot of the Tsuutenkaku Tower
- Chapter 3 (#12) The New 'Run Towards The Sun'
- Chapter 4 (#13) Quest of the Avatar
- Chapter 5 (#14) How Much Is Your Life?
- Chapter 6 (#15) A Way to Lose the Golden Feather
- Chapter 7 (#16) Careless Kindness Brings Unhappiness
- Chapter 8 (#17) Bad Ending Flags in All Directions
- Chapter 9 (#18) Even a Fool Catches Cold, So Please Help Me, Nurse Angel, I'm Not Finished Yet!!
- Chapter 10 (#19) Night of the Servants
- Chapter 11 (#20) When I Turned, I Remembered That Was the Beginning of Unhappiness
Hayate's new career as a live-in butler for the mega-moneyed Sanzenin family is in full swing, but this job requires more than just mental fortitude and brute strength: he needs to be entertaining too. Whether it's standing up to fire-spewing robots or protecting his mistress's millions from her tycoon grandfather, Hayate must remain calm, composed, and hilarious at all times. The question now is whether Hayate will actually live long enough to pay off his debts... and things aren't looking too good!
- Omake section
- Isumi Saginomiya Character Profile
- Sakuya Aizawa Character Profile
- 4-Koma Panel Comics