|Hayate no Gotoku!|
Hayate no Gotoku! (ハヤテのごとく! Hayate no Gotoku!?) is a Japanese manga series, written and illustrated by the manga author Kenjiro Hata, about a boy who starts a new job as a butler and the events he experiences with his employer. The manga, published by Shogakukan, is currently on its thirty-sixth volume in Japan. The English edition of the series is licensed by Viz Media for distribution in North America, the French edition is licensed by Kana, both editions use the English name "Hayate the Combat Butler". The style of the manga is comedy with a slight harem feel and constantly breaks the fourth wall.
Hayate Ayasaki is an unlucky teenager who worked since childhood to make ends meet due to his parents' irresponsible behavior. One day he finds out that his parents were planning to sell his organs to the Yakuza to make money, leaving behind a massive gambling debt on his shoulders. While running away from the debt collectors, he ends up meeting Nagi Sanzenin, a young girl who is the sole heir of the wealthy Sanzen'in estate, and due to a misunderstanding, Nagi ends up falling in love with Hayate. After he rescues Nagi from some kidnappers, she hires Hayate as her new butler.
Aside from performing his ordinary duties as a butler, Hayate must fight to protect Nagi from harm, a difficult task as her life is always in danger because she is the target of other individuals coveting her family's fortune, and sometimes deal with some extravagant requests from her, oblivious to Nagi's true feelings for him.
Ordinary Volumes Edit
Special Volumes Edit
MyFirstBIG Hayate No Gotoku! COLLECTION Edit
|Nagi Sanzenin||Hinagiku Katsura||Maria|
Chapters not yet published in tankōbon formatEdit
Next volume : Volume 37
- 394. Ayumu Nishizawa's Heated Classroom
- 395. I am not bored. I have plenty to do. Like take care of the cat.
- 396. To Be Strong is to Keep One's Promises
- 397. Terrible Manga Dojo (Reverse Side)
- 398. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 1): The Idiot Who Leaves on a Trip
- 399. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 2): Trouble Exists in Various Places
- 400. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 3): This is supposed to be Night 3, but this is the 400th chapter so let's celebrate! Seriously.
- 401. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 4): Viewing Hell with Some Hellish Experiences
- 402. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 5): A Truly Lost Child on Midnight Thunder Road
- 403. Starting Today, I am...
- 404. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 6): Like a Prayer
- 405. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 7): Hinagiku and Chiharu's Honest Stroll
- 406. Kyoto and Ise - Conclusion (Night 8): There is No Method of Earning 100 Million in a Single Second