|Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties|
Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties (ハヤテのごとく! Cuties Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties?), known in English as Hayate the Combat Butler Cuties, is the fourth television series of Hayate no Gotoku! that aired from April 2013 to July 2013.
StoryEditTaking place after the events that occurred in Hayate no Gotoku! CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU. Hayate, Nagi and Maria return to their daily life at the Violet Mansion. Each episode focuses on a different character(s) and follows a different route for that episode. Each main character(s) for each episode are
- Episode 1: Hayate Ayasaki
- Episode 2: Nagi Sanzenin
- Episode 3: Athena Tennousu (Alice)
- Episode 4: Isumi Saginomiya & Sakuya Aizawa
- Episode 5: Hinagiku Katsura
- Episode 6: The Hakuo Three Amiga
- Episode 7: Ruka Suirenji
- Episode 8: Ayumu Nishizawa
- Episode 9: Chiharu Harukaze & Kayura Tsurugino
- Episode 10: Maria
|First Episode||Second Episode||Third Episode|
|Forth Episode||Fifth Episode||Sixth Episode|
|Seventh Episode||Eighth Episode||Ninth Episode|
|Tenth Episode||Eleventh Episode||Twelfth Episode|
- This season's title cards in each episode except 11th and 12th doesn't tell the title name, but shows the profile of the main character (or characters) in each episode.
- Unlike the first two seasons, this season has a specific name. Like Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven is a Place on Earth and Hayate no Gotoku! CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU.
- The Tanuki from inside the Kurotsubaki from CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU, makes a small cameo appearance in episodes 1-10 by appearing in the background of each episode.
- This season shares the same Official Site with Hayate no Gotoku! CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU.